- HA 606
University College of Medical Sciences - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
University College of Medical Sciences - Doctor of Medicine
University of Texas - Master's in Public Health
University of Kentucky - Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency
Oregon Health and Sciences University - Fellowships (Hematopathology & Molecular Genetic Pathology)
1. Arora R. Comprehensive Monitoring of Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. Advances in Molecular Pathology Vol 1, 201, 43-50.
2. Krishna Shah, Jennifer J Stocks-Candelaria; Sainan Wei; Ranjana Arora. Next generation Sequencing-based Heme panel for myeloid neoplasms at a tertiary care hospital and cancer center. Journal of Molecular Diagnostics, November 17-18, 2017.
3. Catherine S Sears; Kannabiran Nandakumar; Britany Mineo MLS; Elaina P Murray-Carmichael; Jennifer J Stocks-Candelaria; Sivakumaran Arumugam; Charlie Lutz M.D; Chester D Jennings; Ranjana Arora. Method based Validation of 94 genes Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)-based Hematologic malignancy panel and confirmation of variants using Sanger Sequencing. The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics, November 17-18, 2017.
4. Arora R, Press RD. Measurement of BCR-ABL1 transcripts on the International Scale in the United States: current status and best practices. Leukemia Lymphoma 2016 Jul 14:1-9. PMID: 27412040
5. Arora R, Armitige L, Wanger A, Hunter RL, Hwang S. Association of pellicle growth morphological characteristics and clinical presentation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates. Tuberculosis.2016; 101:S63-S68. PMID: 27742461.
6. Reinig E, Yang Fei, Traer E, Arora R, Brown S, Rattray R, Braziel R, Fan G, Press R, Dunlap J. Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing in Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia Aids Diagnosis in Challenging Cases and Identifies Frequent Spliceosome Mutations in Transformed Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Am J Clin Pathol April 2016, 497-506. PMID: 27124934
7. Arora R, Eble JN, Pierce HH, Crispen PL, DeSimone CP, Lee EY, Karabakhtsian R. Bilateral ovarian steroid cell tumors and massive macronodular adrenocortical disease in a patient with hereditary leiomyomatosis and renal cell cancer syndrome. Pathology. 44(4):360-363, June 2012. PMID: 22565324.
8. Arora R, Eble JN, Pierce HH, Crispen PL, DeSimone CP, Lee EY, Karabakhtsian R. Bilateral ovarian steroid cell tumors and massive macronodular adrenocortical disease in a patient with hereditary leiomyomatosis and renal cell cancer syndrome. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, Volume 138, Issue suppl_1,1 July 2012, A203. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ajcp/138.suppl1.187.
9. Julie AR, Arora R, Patel R, Cibull ML, Howard DS, Karabakhtsian R. (November 2012) Chemotherapy-Induced skin changes masquerading as squamous cell carcinoma in situ in a post-bone marrow transplant patient. American Journal of Clinical Pathology, Vol 138, Issue suppl_2, November 2012, A026. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/ajcp/138.suppl2.330 A026.
10. Stoops JK, Arora R, Armitige LY, Wanger A, Song L, Blackburn MR, Krueger G, Risin SA. Certain surfactants show promise in the therapy of pulmonary tuberculosis. In-Vivo. 2010 Sep-Oct; 24(5):687-94. PMID: 20952734
11. Hwang SA, Arora R, Kruzel M, Actor J. Lactoferrin enhances efficacy of the BCG vaccine: comparison between two inbred mice strains (C57BL/6 and BALB/c). Tuberculosis. 2009 Dec; 89 Suppl 1:S49-54. PMID: 20006305
12. Arora R. Correlation between production of trehalose dimycolate and virulence in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Texas Public Health Journal. 2008 Apr; 1(2): 9-10.
13. Chowdhary B, Shukla D, Arora R, Mathur M. Bacteriological profile and changing antibiograms of Vibrio cholerae isolated in east Delhi, 1998-2003. Journal of Communicable Diseases. 2004 Jun; 36(2): 147-151. PMID: 16295679
14. Kaur IR, Sachdeva R, Arora V, Talwar V. Preliminary survey of leptospirosis amongst febrile patients from urban slums of east Delhi. Journal of Association of Physicians of India. 2003 Mar; 51(1): 249-251. PMID:12839344
15. Sachdeva R, Gadre DV, Talwar V. Characterisation and drug susceptibility patterns of extrapulmonary mycobacterial isolates. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2002 Mar; 115(1): 102-107. PMID: 12201173